STTS provide high quality painting and sealing services to the aerospace industry.
There are three primary streams of business:
Painting of new production aircraft and helicopters
- STTS owns and operates several facilities in Toulouse for painting new regional, single aisle and long range commercial aircraft, ranging in size from ATR42 to A380
- The production line of the A400M military transport is painted at STTS’s facility in Seville.
- STTS also operate from OEM-owned facilities, painting the Eurocopter helicopter range in Marignane, France, and A320 family aircraft in Tianjin, China.
Maintenance painting for commercial operators
- Under a joint venture arrangement with Air France Industries (AFI), STTS is responsible for the maintenance re-painting of the Air France fleet, with A320 types performed in Toulouse, and long range aircraft at the AFI facilities in Paris Orly.
- Standard turnaround time for an A320 rubdown and re-paint, including wings, is 4.5 days
- A specialist service is provided for corporate and regional operators at the STTS facilities in The Netherlands
- An all new, state-of-the-art facility is being constructed in Lelystad to deliver a premium quality service for corporate and regional customers.
Aerostructures painting and sealing
- Painting of single aisle wings on the Airbus UK production line in Broughton, UK
- Application of surface protection during the fuselage assembly process on all production lines for Airbus Operations, Hamburg
- A wealth of experience of painting aircraft components and structures for a number of other aerostructures companies, such as Latecoere, Sogerma